So last week we talked about the first seven topics in the book, Think and Grow Rich. This week, we’ll talk about the next seven. This book helps people get really clear on what they want and how to go get it. (Success!) I am sure you want that too! To read the first seven, click HERE.
My hope is this will help you in your home based or direct sales business:
8. Persistence is a prerequisite for success. It is a state of mind. You can say it is tied to definiteness of purpose, desire, self-reliance, organized plans, accurate knowledge, cooperation, will-power and habit. This book also helps you identify if you have a lack of persistence. Most likely you don’t need but book for that, but it helps you understand some things about yourself for sure.
9. “Power is essential for the success in the accumulation of money.” – Napoleon Hill stated. You gain power through togetherness that you can not get on your own. Find a group of people with a common goal and timeline and go there together. It is powerful stuff when you all are going together.
10. “The emotion of sex bring into being a state of mind”. We are talking sex transmutation here, which is taking thoughts of physical expression to thoughts of some other nature. The emotion of sex contains the secret of creative ability. The human mind responds to stimuli. Perhaps you know people who will go to great lengths for these things a) desire for sexual expression b) love, c) fame, power, financial gain, d) music, e) friendship with same sex or opposite sex f) a mastermind alliance g)auto suggestion, h) fear, i) narcotics and alcohol. Eight of these stimuli are constructive and two are destructive. Used in the right way, sex transmutation is powerful stuff.
11. Your subconscious mind works day and night, you might as well have it working for you. Focus on desire, faith, love, sex, enthusiasm, romance and hope. These are positive emotions and you’ll get positive results. Focus on fear, jealousy, hatred, revenge, greed, superstition and anger and you might wish you would have focused on the first list.
12. The greatest forces in life are intangible. Your mind is a powerful tool that picks up vibrations. Thought is energy traveling at a high rate of vibration. Some things are known without the use of the five sense. We are all controlled by force which are unseen and intangible.
13. Ever met anyone that seemed to have a sixth sense? When you master the twelve other principles, this one can be assimilated, understood and applied. One way to work on this is to build character through what is called auto-suggestion. You become what you tell yourself you are so that you can act out of faith and not fear.
14. Speaking of fear..how do you outwit it? There are six basic fears. They are a) poverty, criticism, ill health, loss of love of someone, old age and death. This book goes through those fears and how to outwit them. A must read.
If you haven’t read this book, I highly suggest you buy it, spend time with it as the thoughts are deep and meaningful. It is a book I guarantee will be amongst your favorites.
Did this blog help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
Have an outstanding day!!